The doctors of North Shore Foot & Ankle provide state of the art diagnosis and treatment of foot and ankle pathology. We offer this to our patients by utilizing technology that provides better diagnosis, and successful cost effective treatment. The following are examples.
State Of The Art Diagnosis and Treatment
- In-office MRI
- Advanced MLS Laser Therapy
- ClarixFlo - Maintaining an active lifestyle after suffering from debilitating injury or disease is never easy. ClarixFlo has been used in successful procedures dealing with a variety of inflammatory and degenerative conditions of the soft tissues and joints.
- IQ Splint
- New Total Big Toe joint Replacement for Arthritis
- Neurolytic (Alcohol) Injections for Neuroma
- Micro-surgical radio frequency surgery for Plantar Fasciitis
- Advanced Digital X-rays
- Orthotics from 3-D Scan
- Hammer Toe Surgery with Advanced Implants
EPAT Sound Wave (Shockwave) Therapy
Extracorporeal Pulse Activation Technology (EPAT®) is the most advanced and highly effective non-invasive treatment method cleared by the FDA. This proprietary technology is based on a unique set of pressure waves that stimulate the metabolism, enhance blood circulation, and accelerate the healing process. Damaged tissue gradually regenerates and heals.
Biological dressings are derived from living tissue. They are available to reduce pain, decrease wound contamination and fluid loss, and to prepare a wound bed for closure. These dressings decrease the need for skin grafting and surgical intervention.